SSC Pool Update - We are opening on June 26
We are happy to confirm that as of yesterday we have passed the mandatory pool opening inspection performed by Peel Public Health and will be opening the pool for use on June 26th. As expected a significant part of the pre-opening inspection focused on our Covid-19 protocol as well as the condition of the pool.
The pool protocol for 2021 will be the same as last year:
- Entrance and exit from the pool will be using separate gates. Individuals will be entering by the entrance by the shower, and exiting the pool via the gates in the deep end. No two-way traffic allowed on the deck or by the shower entrance.
- A strict limit to the number of people that can be within the fenced area of the pool (Adults & Children);
- Weekdays – no more than 30 people at one time.
- Weekends – no more than 57 people at one time.
- The pool deck can only be used for entrance and exit to the water. The pool deck area is not to be used for any form of lounging, sitting, sun bathing etc. Feel free to use areas outside the fenced pool area for these activities. Social distancing must be respected.
- To give everyone an opportunity to use the pool we are imposing a 1-hour time limit. See the info graphic below on how this works.
I ask that all be patient and I am confident that we will all work together as members of the Farma, like we did last year, to make the most out of what we will be given for the 2021 season.